Tuesday 25 May 2010

Colleagues

This will sound quite a strange question and definitely like a marketing ploy but I'm intrigued to find out why so many of my clients are genuinely lovely people?  Yes, they pay me money so I  recognise that I could be biased but I genuinely find my clients are people who enjoy so many parts of life that clothes can often be a hindrance.  Something that gets in the way of doing all the other great things that are there to enjoy.  I'm writing a profile for a client this morning who is accomplished in many areas of life.  I really enjoyed working with him as we considered how his wardrobe could reflect his interests and drive in way that he felt comfortable.  He didn't want to brag, yet often felt frustrated with his clothes.  So he paid me to come and sort out his wardrobe allowing him to get on with all those other wonderful parts of his life.  My clients aren't looking to be fashionable, although many want to include contemporary elements within their wardrobe, but they are looking to make EVERY part of life enjoyable - including opening the wardrobe doors every morning!  
I'm incredibly lucky to meet so many people who teach and inspire me as I work with them.  
Wishing you inspiration and motivation in your work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment